I just started to program a new theme and would like to hear some opinions, critics, suggestions. Any feedback is welcome!
The template uses CSS grid to display the whole contents in even tiles. You can set each element's width and height in tiles, so everything should look ordered.
It is in a very early stage, so it is not really usable at the moment. The download is only a preview. But the following functions should work more or less:
- Choose CSS breaking points (similar to Bootstrap), most other settings can be configured for each device size individually
- Set the number of tiles per row with fixed tile sizes or calculated to fit the screen and set a gap between the tiles
- jQuery Slideshow with navigation (Pulse didn't allow me to change image proportions for each device size)
- Usable Tiles: featured content, featured albums, featured essays and single essay by ID
- Slideshow works for featured content, featured albums and featured essays
- Tile description can be configured
- Each type of content can be shown as single item or slideshow with it's tile size and order set individually
- Usable Tiles: single essay by ID
- Uses full width of the row with auto height
- Header/Footer configuration
- sensible font resizing for different device resolutions
LAST UPDATE: 06.04.2018