We are introducing a new directory structure for the downloads
The downloads are contructed as follows:
Code: Select all
<oxygen-x.x.x> (x.x.x is the version number)
Unpack and open <oxygen-x.x.x>, and upload the directory <OxyGen> to your theme folder <storage/themes/> and your done.
If you have renamed the OxyGen directory to anything else, you will need to upload the contents of <OxyGen> to your <custom_oxygen_folder>: and your done.
This change is done to ensure a consistent directory naming, and for us to be able to using GitHubs archives again: this since I have gotten reports that the "home made" archives in some cases generated a error when un-packed!
Changelog for 2.1.0
- Swedish visitor UI
- New directory structure
- Automatic version check! (Cred: @Chris )
Now OxyGen performs a check if you are running the latest version, if not you will be notified (in Admin->Site->Home) with the option to jump over to the OxyGen thread.
An option to perform an automatic install as the themes from koken.me is "in the works"
- Categories and tags got them self a new style, and is now fully functional!
- Essay.lens now also displays the tags and categories assigned
- The bug in IE where the image grid in album.lens and albums.lens only showing two colums instead of three is fixed (Cred: @iamdave)
- Moved around some "stuff" in content.lens to make sure images is displayed as expected
- Fixed a bug where the "donation pop-up" did not display if there where no images in the assigned Pulse source (Cred: @Chris )
- EXIF settings can now be set individually for each template
- Added fixed size to the footer containers, so things don't move around the whole screen
- Removed references to PJAX, since this is not used
- Social icons in footer are now centerd
- Fixed even more Swedish wordings in lightbox.lens
- Removed references to my own PIWIK installation
- Changed the author:name and author:link in info.json to reflect that OxyGen no longer is a one man show, but instead a collaborate project of KCS
- Updated License to GNU GPLv3
As always: the Download links in the first post are updated to reflect the new release
And just so you know: work on OxyGen 2.2.0 has already begun