Welcome to the Koken CMS community!

Here at KCS, you will find a friendly bunch of photographers who like to share their love for the Koken CMS. We hope that you will enjoy your time here and thrive in our community!

You asked for it: Donations!
You asked for it, and it's here: The possibility to "buy me a beer (or more)"!

Seriously: By giving a small paypal donation you will help with keeping this site afloat and also give me more incentive to develop OxyGen further... ;)

// Bjarne Varöystrand and the KCS Team
Koken Development

Let your voice be heard at koken!

This is the place to hang out, and just chit chat a bit
Bjarne Varöystrand
Webbplatsadministratör
Webbplatsadministratör
Your name: Bjarne Varöystrand

Let your voice be heard at koken!

Postby Bjarne Varöystrand » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 18:36

speakup.jpg
speakup.jpg (69.46 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
Since things are a bit slow now when we just started this new year of 2017 (I have still a hard time not writing 2016 8-) !), I felt that we could take the opportunity to once again push you towards the Koken feedback site!

This is a very good resource to make an impression on to where Koken/NetObjects should focus there development both when it comes to new plugins as well as core features that "should be there already".

Below I have listed some of the suggestions that I think could need some extra attention from you guys, but don't be afraid to mention your own "pet suggestions" in the comments: and by that draw more attention to them!

Core features
Plugins

These are just a small excerpt of all the suggestions you can find over at feedback.koken.me, so take the opportunity to tell Koken/NetObjects what you think they should focus on in 2017.
Regards
Bjarne Varöystrand - Image || Reddit || Twitter|| Facebook

petermlamont
Donator
Donator
Your name: Peter Lamont

Re: Let your voice be heard at koken!

Postby petermlamont » Thu 02 Feb 2017, 23:52

Make Koken open source. A company that provides free software has little incentive (certainly no financial incentive) to provide responsive support and continuous development and that often results in frustration from the community of users who race ahead with new ideas. Letting a community build and contribute software with responsible moderation and management can result in wonderful things for everyone.
Bjarne Varöystrand
Webbplatsadministratör
Webbplatsadministratör
Your name: Bjarne Varöystrand

Postby Bjarne Varöystrand » Fri 03 Feb 2017, 00:01

The exact same was posted at the feed back site: Open Source Koken a while ago... 8-)
Regards
Bjarne Varöystrand - Image || Reddit || Twitter|| Facebook

Mads
Donator
Donator
Your name: Mads

Postby Mads » Wed 22 Mar 2017, 23:45

I don't know if anyone else could use these features, but I think they could be very nice to have:

1. An "Offline" switch, that turns the live site into an offline/maintenance mode.
When this mode i active, only the admin can see the site.
2. Integrated newsletter funktion.
3. An option to move the admin folder or protect it by a two-step authentication.

:ugeek:
Gieller
Donator
Donator
Your name: Jean-Luc

Postby Gieller » Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:31

A great feature (i'm ready to pay for) : a SEO plugin.
A plugin who allows to post all usefull metas datas and google/bing/opengraph rich snippets (LD+JSON -> see schema.org) in header...
Actually this is easy to add one in footer or header, but not possible to have a personalized snippet for every page, or just have a snippet only on home page, without hard coding... :?