We are now working on v3 of OxyGen. The big news is that OxyGen will gain i10n/i18n support!
And the best way to achieve this, is with community support!
There will be one file which contains all of the text strings for the visitor UI. The translation will have English as its base.
This should take approximately 15 minutes to perform using either PoEdit or Transifex. (The latter is where we will be hosting the translation files).
As of this writing, we have the following languages covered:
- Danish - Contributor: Bjarne (machine translated)
- Dutch - Contributor: Toine
- Finnish - Contributor: Bjarne (machine translated)
- French - Contributor: Sylvain
- German - Contributor: Chris
- Greek - Contributor: Nick
- Hungarian - Contributor: Doug
- Icelandic - Contributor: Grimur
- Italian - Contributor: Bjarne (machine translated)
- Polish - Contributor: Marek Durajczyk
- Norwegian - Contributor: Bjarne
- Russian - Contributor: Anna
- Spanish - Contributor: Bjarne (machine translated)
- Swedish - Contributor: Bjarne
In the short term, we would like to extend the list to also cover:
As we continue to grow, we will strive to cover other major languages in order to strengthen our online presence and community!
If "your" language is missing, please let us know. It will be added to the list. As well, you will receive the language file needed for translation, should you decide to help!
If helping out sounds intriguing, or if you know someone who loves to translate for fun or experience, let us know, and we will get things up and running!